360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
360training.com is looking for a Project Manager – Technology, to manage organization of key projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and scope. Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Essential functions and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate internal resources and third party/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the vendor and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors of Computer Science Degree preferred.
- Five years’ experience in project management / administration, preferably in the information technology sector.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to schedule and maintain priority of tasks.
- PMP or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- A high level of manual dexterity required.