What you'll be doing:
- Attendance and preparation of materials for customer project meetings and internal meetings. You'll have meeting ownership to ensure the right stakeholders are in the room, agenda and materials are prepared, the meeting conversation is documented and all necessary follow-up from the meeting is completed.
- Administration and analysis of customer scope related data including the assistance in the development of customer scope for new projects.
- Maintenance of projects within a project management platform and monthly analysis of time-tracking data for a variety of customer projects.
- Invoicing support, serving as a liaison between the project teams and finance.
- Staffing support in collaboration with senior project leads to ensure allocations are accurate and shared with team members on a regular cadence.
- Comprehensive project plan development for customer projects, documenting timelines and milestones, key dependencies, stakeholders and other necessary information to ensure visibility and ownership of a project roadmap.
- Track project performance to analyze and present completion and activity related to short and long-term goals.
- Document the tools, processes, and data used by various Strategy project teams.
- Delivery, presentation, and analysis of data for both internal and external customer teams.
- Participate in cross-departmental initiatives to improve internal systems, add value to customers and/or maximize operational efficiency.
- Work across teams to achieve goals, including with Support, Customer Partners, Sales, Development, Marketing, Strategy and Product Management.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Ability to execute a project which involves several internal and external teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to network internally within Spredfast-Lithium while simultaneously building rapport with external customers.
- Ability to develop a successful strategy and plan from information collected from multiple sources and extensive self-research.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and the ability to prioritize and seek guidance when multiple projects are competing for the same limited resources.
- Ability to combine software solutions with recommended process considerations.
- Previous customer-facing experience is required. Candidates with agency backgrounds are preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the social media marketing space.
- Previous experience using workforce management platforms and CRM databases.
- Ability to learn Spredfast-Lithium products, including intermediate knowledge of all platform components.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint knowledge is required.
- Some travel required.
- Some nights and weekends may be required.