As a member of our Professional Services division, the Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of implementations including managing key customer relationships, driving project schedules, managing project resources, and budgets. We are seeking highly motivated and hands-on project managers, who can learn quickly, grow with the company, and who look forward to the challenge of delighting our customers and building our business.
Does this describe you?
- 5+ years of experience as the single Point of Contact for all assigned software development projects with responsibility for project deliverables and quality
- Ability to manage key customer relationships at all levels, including
- executive and senior management
- Outstanding client-facing skills and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to lead and influence a team
- Adhere to all Personify best practices, standards, and procedures in the performance of job duties
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to recognize opportunities and generate add-on work with existing clients
- Work in both direct management and matrix structures.
- Microsoft tools - Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Do you have this experience?
- Association Industry background
- Experience with web-based projects or ERP projects
- Understanding of driving business process improvement for customers (sales, order management/logistics) enabled by software technology