ClearDATA is seeking a Solutions Architect that wants to use their technical and sales skills to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
The Solutions Architecture team at ClearDATA is made up of seasoned software architects, entrepreneurs, and developers who take direct responsibility for customer success, including the design of their products, deployment, and operations. You'll work closely with our sales reps and play a key role in winning deals and driving the business forward. We are looking for people that want to always be doing more and learning more and are willing to work to make it happen.
What You’ll Do:
- Development and delivery of product demonstrations to prospects
- Scoping projects by listening to requirements and matching those up with elements of relevant ClearDATA solutions
- Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for potential clients
- Architecture design and planning in accordance with the expectations of the prospect
- Participate in kick-off calls with our customer success organization to ensure a successful handoff
- Utilize our sales methodology and processes working closely with our sales organization
- Manage client expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Other duties as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable experience.
- AWS Certification is required.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients.
- Experience in Visio and Salesforce is a must.
- System administration and engineering background.
- Ability to communicate with upper management and customers.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Project participation - Agile project methodology experience a plus.
- Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a VC backed start-up environment.
- Experience working at a managed services company.
- Experience working on a commission based role.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure.