Technical Project Manager
Who You Are
- You have three years of experience in program/project management in the technology sector
- You are an authority in facilitating multi-functional meetings that include and engage remote teams
- You have extensive experience building project management plans
- You have worked in an Agile delivery organization and familiarity with Agile principles/practices
- You have experience configuring and using Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Jira Portfolio or similar collaboration tools. Guru Jira skills are a huge plus..
- You have extraordinary analytical and problem solving skills.
- You're an excellent communicator and have strong active listening and writing skills.
- You welcome and seek innovation.
- You love owning tasks on the project plan.
- You embrace challenging situations.
- You're passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences.
- You like to build relationships up, down, and across the organization.
- Bonus points if you have certifications in SAFe (Scaled Agilist), PMP (Project Management Professional), or ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner).
What You'll Do
- You'll own key initiatives for an entire product line, as well as optimizing existing and developing new processes
- You'll drive cross-functional alignment across Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Operations, Legal, and sales
- You'll create and maintain project templates and documentation
- You'll participate in defining new processes and improving existing processes
- You'll operate key processes to support Product Managers and Engineers in Release Planning, Scrum of Scrums, and other activities
- You'll serve as needed tactical project manager for key product initiatives
- You'll facilitate action, resolve conflicts and blockers, maintain relationships and communicate constantly
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.