NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity. Through continuous security validation and global threat discovery and automation, NSS Labs empowers enterprises to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Informed by our experience and strong foundation of security product validation, NSS Labs offers CAWS, a cyber threat protection platform that provides businesses with visibility into the cyber kill chain and automated insights into active threats. With global visibility into active threats and vulnerabilities, CAWS delivers a unique cyber risk rating that makes cybersecurity measurable and helps enterprises focus their resources in the areas that make the most difference. Combined, this information enables businesses to continuously monitor and respond to threats, strengthen their cybersecurity posture, and have confidence that they are appropriately securing the enterprise. CISOs, security operations teams, threat researchers, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
The QA Engineer is responsible to lead, contribute and coordinate onsite and offshore QA team activities along with active participation in the development and execution of QA strategies and plans. Increase efficiency and productivity of QA by contributing to QA guidelines, approaches and process enhancements.
- Review user stories and use cases to assure full test coverage by identifying and execution of QA strategy and validation plans.
- Set up and maintain large scale test topology and environment.
- Communicate progress and escalate issues to management in a timely manner.
- Prototype automation of workflows and user stories with Python and selenium.
- Create progressive solutions to solve complex test automation challenges.
- Own product and features validation from an idea to release.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years working as Senior software QA engineer.
- 5+ years of experience in various OS platform – Linux, Unix, Windows.
- 3+ years of experience with python/perl/tcl/Ruby automation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong debugging/problem resolution skills for large scale web based solutions.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Relational Data Base using SQL.
- Knowledge of Cyber security solutions like firewalls, IPS, IDS, DDoS, SIME and Breach Detect.
- Knowledge of Internet networking with emphasis on application layer protocols.
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol and debug techniques (browser in debug mode and Wireshark).
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously in agile environment.
- Own and drive tasks to completion with excellent quality while being excellent team player.
- Self-Starter, detail oriented, organized, independent, strong sense of ownership and urgency, flexible, adaptable and fast learner.
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.