Sales Operations Analyst: Territory Mapping
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJ’s, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As the Sales Operations Analyst - Territory Mapping, you will be responsible for supporting territory carving and design strategies, developing Named Account models and ensuring that Rules of Engagement are clearly defined. The Sales Territory Analyst will work closely with sales leadership to ensure territories are carved in an equitable fashion to drive a culture of success for Account Executives. This individuals will be responsible for reviewing and making recommendations regarding Account Ownership when questions arise.
This individual will work cross functionality to ensure that all records in Salesforce.com reflect accurate firmographic information. You’ll be responsible for making decisions around cleaning and merging account records in Salesforce.com. This individual will also work closely with third party vendors for Account data (e.g. Data.com, DiscoverOrg). The Sales Territory Analyst will handle the relationship of parent/subsidiary organizations and managing their structure within Salesforce.com.
Skills you have…
- You have 2-4 years experience creating territories for global sales organizations across SMB to Enterprise, including Named Account models.You have experience with Salesforce.com, Data.com, Discover.org
- You are comfortable making logical decisions with limited information
- You have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You enjoy combining qualitative and quantitative data to make business decisions
- You enjoy solving problems, thrive in a fast-paced environment and using logic to drive decisions.
- You enjoy researching and making recommendations to answer tough questions.
This job may not be for you if...
You dislike routine tasks, are conflict averse, need black and white information to answer questions, are easily overwhelmed with multiple tasks.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.