Account Executive, Mid-Market
We are looking for passionate, ambitious, and results-oriented Mid-Market Account Executives that are expert self managers, competitive in bringing a product to market, and will work tirelessly to ensure the success of the client. We currently own 80% of the German mobile commerce market and want to make a similar impact here in the United States. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software startup that is already loved by its clients, this is the opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO ON A DAILY BASIS:
- Develop a strategic sales plan to efficiently identify, engage, mature and close new business.
- Proactively manage your sales pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within the assigned territory.
- Identify decision makers and influencers within prospective accounts and speak appropriately at different levels of the organization ranging from Director to C-Suite.
- Understand a prospects business needs and effectively communicate how Shopgate will meet those needs.
- Establish business value and competitive differentiation for Shopgate’s product/service suite.
- Professionally manage complex sales cycles resulting in closed won business ranging roughly from $2 - 10K in monthly recurring revenue.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 3 - 5 years experience in a direct, high volume, outbound, closing sales role.
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Expertise in lead generation to include the ability to identify and develop new business prospects.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, and/or SaaS products.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact predominantly with senior leadership within a prospect company.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time and stay organized.
- Strong attention to detail and process oriented.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Lighting.
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
THE JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You love working in an office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people.
- You are excited about being in a startup environment.
- You want the opportunity to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing mobile commerce landscape.
- You are looking for a company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job.