Account Executive, Mid-Market
As an Account Executive, Mid Market you will...
- Grow sales in the Mid Market and Enterprise markets
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process and penetrate all targeted accounts and increase sales from within client base
- Become the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new / existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Demonstrating and selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Building a territory plan to improve revenue and customer satisfaction within your accounts
- Set-up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales transactions
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level partners while also closing transactional opportunities within select prospects
- Prospect into cold accounts using outbound and social techniques
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling
Experience you have...
- University degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of software selling experience
- Experience selling to Director, VP and C-level executives
- Proven track record of success with $1M + target
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Deep understanding of a related technology, ability to answer technical questions
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Sales experience in Information Security, SaaS, or technology a bonus
- Embrace working with fun, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Share our commitment to innovation with a fierce dedication to make things happen
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to tackle what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.