What We Need...
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Expand within accounts through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present RigUp product lines to clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand and address their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues clients may have
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel: This role will require 25% - 50% travel > 2-3 Days, 1-2 Weeks Per Month
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly.
- Competitive with a strong desire to win.
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction.
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets
- Demonstrated 2 years of transactional sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive base + performance based compensation package
- 100%, company paid health insurance
- 401k with company match %
- Unlimited PTO
- Downtown parking plan available
- Annual $2,000 Vacation Stipend after 3rd work anniversary
- Amazing Team
- Sponsored Events and Outings
- Growing office space and dynamic, diverse company culture
- Room for extensive career development