Adia is looking for an Account Executive with demonstrated experience accelerating sales cycles and closing deals. You should have the ability to adapt to fast-paced, high-growth, ambiguous environments and complex sales cycles.
You will be responsible for prospecting and developing, but mainly closing business opportunities in target markets to boost sales and contribute to Adia's long-term growth targets.
- Close deals to drive revenue and exceed KPIs
- Deliver quality, value-driven presentations about our company to potential clients
- Use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers after first contact
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients to increase client retention
- Report to the Inside Sales Manager on sales results
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Ensure proper after-sales service
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
What you bring to the table:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated management of the full sales cycle from hunting to closing
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and identify client needs to close a deal
- You are motivated and results-driven
- You enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- A hunter and closer mentality - you thrive off new challenges while working existing accounts
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.