Account Management Team Lead
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all our large enterprise clients. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As the Prime Account Management Team Lead you are responsible for leading a team of Account Managers who will ensure that new and existing customers receive top notch technical assistance and customer focused recommendations for their online store with Volusion. You will coach and lead your team to retain customers, find opportunities to sell additional Volusion products and services, and assist in the redesign of customer websites. In addition you will walk-the-walk by managing your own portfolio of Prime Accounts. Leading by example, you will run your Prime Founder Support Pod group and continually work to make our Founder’s businesses more successful.
- Lead a team of Prime Account Managers to exceed activity metrics
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily goals
- Evaluate and improve the Prime Account Management process
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Work with Customer Experience leadership to determine appropriate hiring needs
- Work with the Product Team to stay up to date on new product releases for your Prime Account Managers
- When needed, participate in employee interviews and orientations
- Work closely with Volusion Studio and related agencies to help develop redesign projects for our Prime Founders
- Lead weekly huddles and have regular 1x1’s with Account Managers to communicate updates
- Report to senior management on prospective metrics, opportunities and threats
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM system. Provide data quality checks weekly.
- Act as a Prime Account Manager, and be responsible for post 90 day retention metrics
We are excited about you because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated record of success achieving and exceeding objectives in an inside sales position or account management role
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Solid organizational skills
- Previous experience with website creation and design
- Critical thinker with a passion to drive change
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office suite and Salesforce
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code. (We hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Gym, as well as Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Breakfast Taco Fridays
- Endless Supply of Cold Brew Coffee on tap, Waterloo and Snacks
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Team Sports and Team Outings