What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
TrendKite, now part of Cision, is looking for an impactful, customer-focused Account Manager to join the Account Management team located in the Austin office. The ideal candidate possess a successful track record of retaining and growing B2B SaaS subscriptions with mid-market and SMB clients, preferably in the digital marketing space.
What you'll do:
- Understand the goals of the client and their decision maker; where necessary, coach and counsel the client on what the goals should be
- Proactively suggest better approaches for the practitioner so they become the trusted partner of the PR professional on how earned media can impact other media, and the key metrics that they should be tracking
- Proactively build and foster relationships with people within the clients’ organization beyond the point-of-contact
- Without assistance, come up with creative options during the negotiation phase to ensure the renewal is secured
- Proactively identify signs that client may not want to renew, and develop strategies to overcome these objections before they even occur
- When necessary, project lead cross-functional teams to resolve client issues
- Take a leading role in trainings
- Proven Success achieving GRR an Upsell quotas
Here's what we're looking for:
- Excellent phone, email and in-person meeting communication skills
- Prioritize tasks ruthlessly
- CRM (Salesforce) hygiene
- Work collaboratively with technical services, product, marketing and sales teams
- Communicate customer needs to product management succinctly
- Help customer marketing in developing compelling customer references and case studies
- Strong customer relationship and consultative selling skills with knowledge of at least one sales
- Ability to influence C-level leadership in customer organizations
- Bring innovative ideas and constantly experiment
- Embrace change on a daily basis and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Extreme Ownership - take responsibility for the situation and "own" the outcome
- Embody Cision and TrendKite Core Values in your daily work life
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4