Are you energized and enthusiastic about working with cross-functional teams to retain our clients and solidify our revenue base? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a dynamic, mission focused organization? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do:
- Establish and Maintain Relationships with Key Accounts
- Develop & Execute Continuous, Client-Based Communications Strategy
- Consult and Advise Software Users for maximum utilization
- Manage Critical Needs Analysis, Value Proposition Design and Solution Formulation
- Develop Strategic Account Plans for Existing Customers to Project 3-5 year growth terms
- 2+ years of Sales Experience (Inside Sales preferred)
- Experience in Customer Account Management
- Technological Acumen and Understanding of CRM Applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Why We're Awesome
Social Solutions' Account Managers work with thousands of non-profit and public sector accounts making dramatic impact in the communities they serve. In an effort to support this impact, the Account Management team spends 4 hours each month in support of these organizations. These "VIP" hours are included as part of your benefits here at SSG.
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.