Associate Sales Engineer
The Associate Sales Engineer is responsible for supporting Sales and Sales Engineers in demonstrating to customers and prospects that our platform is technically capable to satisfy their business requirements. The Associate SE will assist in building Proof of Concepts and presentations, support corporate events, build assets for the SE community, research topics related to LM technologies. The Associate Sales Engineer is preparing to independently run technical evaluations; therefore, he/she will be learning the necessary technical knowledge and sales skills while shadowing SEs on customer meetings both onsite and remote, and will deliver presentations and technical demonstrations internally and at corporate sponsored events.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Learns the organization's products, services and policies in order to effectively represent and sell the organization's products.
- Shadow and contribute to trial calls as scheduled by SMB, Mid-Market and Growth & Renewals AE's. Includes technically understanding prospect needs, technology skill level, and supporting AEs with responses to customer questions.
- Trial optimization (proactively adding dashboards, creating sample reports, etc. for all trial prospects) with guidance from primary SE.
- Day-to-day product/technical support for trial prospects questions
- Learn the details of the demo portals and how to maintain the infrastructure to keep it running smoothly.
What You'll Need:
- 1 - 3 years technical experience in IT, SysAdmin role, Jr. SE role or related experience
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- BS degree with preference to a major in STEM or an unusual propensity for computers and computer systems or programming prefered
- Experience in Linux and or Windows/Network administration and operations including the following technologies desired:
- Virtualization, Storage, LoadBalancers, Webservers, Active Directory, Databases, Scripting