Business Development Director
You're looking for a role where you can drive decisions, be challenged and represent a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable. You look for projects where you can learn new technologies and techniques. You thrive in an environment based on autonomy and trust. You’re creative. If this sounds like you, you sound like someone we want on our team.
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company. We use AI and machine learning to protect leading organizations from manipulative online campaigns and are revolutionizing the way communities, brands, and industries respond to the spread of disinformation. We do this by detecting, monitoring and mitigating social media manipulation. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We're looking for a Business Development Director with 5 or more years of experience. This role can be remote or based out of our Austin office, and will report to the Head of Sales.
What you'll do:
- Develop target list of early adopters; identify correct points of engagement and initiate process
- Identify key objectives, stakeholders, and business case
- Lead engagement process; identify necessary steps/milestones & success criteria. Drive engagement to a successful outcome for New Knowledge and the customer
- Maintain appropriate prospecting activity to ensure healthy pipeline of opportunities
What you have:
- 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Track record of developing new partnerships/deals with multiple stakeholders and six & seven figure values
- Domain expertise of selling to and working with Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) and Chief Security Officers (CSO)
- Successful history of impact in early stage companies
- Experience executing strategic transactions with Fortune 500 companies
- MBA or management consulting experience is a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Chance to do purpose-driven work with smart, dedicated colleagues
- Competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces technology
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and Topo Chico
- Weekly catered lunch
- Monthly team-wide events like Alamo Drafthouse movie screenings, escape rooms, and stand up paddleboarding
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!