Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive coverage for targeted markets
- Coach reps on pitching and negotiating products and/or services
- Coach and manage reps in accordance to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the requirements are understood
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to reps when adherence to policy, Quality, and Rules of Engagement are not met
- Monitor database or CRM of clients and prospects to ensure all guidelines and policy are being implemented
- Manage reps’ attendance, time-off requests, overtime accrual, and schedules by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each rep on his/her team
- Monitor and coach calling into specific markets to create a pipeline of eligible Brokerages
- Collaborate with other managers to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
- Work with analytics department in order to determine desired markets
- Provide reports and/or assessments of rep performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
Requirements to Qualify
- Must be proficient in the script, Sales process, Quality guidelines, and Rules of Engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to explain them to others.
- Must have management and/or sales experience
- Related work experience managing a call center or sales team preferred.
- B2B sales experience
- Communication proficiency with an aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Good working knowledge of residential real estate buying process and markets with an emphasis on interacting with the lending side of a residential transaction.
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.