Business Development Rep
Adia builds technology that automates how people go to work in the retail, hospitality and experiential marketing industries while giving employers instant access to data-validated talent. Our technology is an award-winning App & Cloud-Based Digital Platform for hourly workers; it leverages AI to connect employers & employees in a whole new way!
As a member of The Adecco Group (the leading staffing company globally), we are working to hack traditional methodologies and increase access to work for people all over the world.
Your challenge, should you accept:
- New Business Development – Through a consultative, customer centric selling approach you will qualify opportunities by exploring the challenges and recruitment pains our customers face. At the same time, you will play a critical role in educating prospects about the value of Adia’s solution. Successful reps will continually replenish their business development pipeline and have impeccable planning and organizational skills
- Strategic Alignment – Generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth by creating and prioritizing a strategic target account lists within a defined territory and execute sales activates. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth pipeline progression to maximize results.
- Crush your targets – Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline. High activity and results are expected; BDR’s must exceed monthly targets by properly qualifying, developing & closing sales leads
- Become a “Social Selling Sensei” – Develop your professional brand and engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to your customers’ specific needs and interests
- Know the Adia Product – It is crucial to understand the Adia product offering and modular capabilities to service accounts. Know your customer & what you are selling!
- Bachelor’s degree and between 2-5 years sales experience
- Between 1-3 years recruitment industry experience mandatory
- Ability to create, prioritize, organize a client pipeline
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated sales and activity target overachievement
- Goal oriented, innovative & driven individuals with the aptitude to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Highly motivated and resilient with positive attitude and ambition to build a career at Adia
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salaried position with uncapped earning potential
- An excellent benefit packages
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customers business by providing a new and innovative way to recruit
- Be part of an industry changing journey that will help shape the future of recruitment
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing from the largest organization in the industry
- Chance to work in an entrepreneurial, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
We have an incredible future ahead of us, but it relies on each team member putting in a lot to get a lot back. Think you have what it takes? Apply today.