Business Development Representative - Lender
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent find a home and less finding the perfect agent.
Business Development Representative for Lenders prospect for and acquire new lender customers, foster positive relationships with critical lender clients and continually pursue opportunities to sell additional products or services to existing clients
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads and lender targets for covered markets
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about Opcity services and products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Closing deals, completing and maintaining required contracts and files for lender customers
Eligibility for Internal Candidates:
- Averaged Platinum or Diamond tier over the previous four periods (CSR)
- Must have been in your current role for 90 days
- Relative sales experience outside of Opcity
- No active final warnings for performance or attendance
- Must be proficient on the script, Sales process, Quality guidelines, and Rules of Engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to explain them to others.
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- At least three (3) years in a Business Development – Senior Sales Executive role with proven skillset in prospecting, market research, cold-calling, closing business and building excellent long-term business and strategic relationships required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or additional 3 years of related business experience may substitute for degree
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with particular emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction
- Strong communication skills with a self-starting, aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Read Full Job Description