Business Development Representative - Lender
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads and lender targets for covered markets
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about Opcity services and products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Closing deals, completing and maintaining required contracts and files for lender customers
Eligibility for Internal Candidates:
- Averaged Platinum or Diamond tier over the previous four periods (CSR)
- Must have been in your current role for 90 days
- Relative sales experience outside of Opcity
- No active final warnings for performance or attendance
- Must be proficient on the script, Sales process, Quality guidelines, and Rules of Engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to explain them to others.
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- At least three (3) years in a Business Development – Senior Sales Executive role with proven skillset in prospecting, market research, cold-calling, closing business and building excellent long-term business and strategic relationships required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or additional 3 years of related business experience may substitute for degree
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with particular emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction
- Strong communication skills with a self-starting, aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.