Business Development Representative
Are you eager to begin your career in sales or marketing with an organization that is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations transform lives? Does working on a team that's highly visible across our sales organization excite you? Are you mission-driven, detail-oriented, energetic, and proactive? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Conduct prospecting and qualification efforts for leads generated through a variety of marketing programs and have a short conversation with the prospect to establish their need and set an appointment for them to speak with the appropriate sales rep
- Identify and develop new opportunities for the sales force Quickly respond to inbound inquiries from prospects to provide the Sales Team with new leads and increase their sales pipeline
- Contact a high-volume of prospects every day via phone and email
- Identify and recognize client business problems and educate potential clients on how Social Solutions' software and services can improve their day-to-day business problems and needs
- Bachelor's Degree or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
- Experience in a lead generation sales position that involved acting quickly to respond to calls on a daily basis in a high-volume, fast paced environment a plus
- Ability to identify, research, call on, and interact with the senior level executives and decision makers at targeted organizations
- Must have strong customer service, conversation, and tele-qualification skills
- Strong data-entry process abilities are a must, SalesForce experience a plus
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.