Business Development Representative
What we need...
- Develop new leads through research, cold-calling, networking and strategizing with contacts and prospects to qualify and advance opportunities.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline through follow-up calls, emails and social media.
- Work closely with Account Executives to drive deals forward.
- Build and manage a business plan by keeping prospect records current and active in CRM.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals.
- Travel: This is an office-based position with minimal travel requirements
- Demonstrated 1- 3 years of consultative B2B sales experience
- Relentless hustle and grit
- High volume sales execution with a track record of success
- Versatile / Self-sufficient
- Team player + coach mentality
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly
- Competitive with a strong desire to win
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets helpful
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Competitive base + performance based compensation package
- 100%, company paid health insurance
- 401k with company match %
- Unlimited PTO
- Downtown parking plan available
- Annual $2,000 Vacation Stipend after 3rd work anniversary
- Amazing Team
- Sponsored Events and Outings
- Growing office space and dynamic, diverse company culture
- Room for extensive career development