Business Development Representative
Are you eager to begin your career with an organization that is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations transform lives? Does working on a team that's highly visible across our sales organization excite you? Do you love researching and identifying market trends? Are you mission-driven, detail-oriented, and persistent? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Conduct prospecting and qualification efforts for leads generated through a variety of marketing programs
- Establish short and long term strategies for generating and qualifying sales leads for the Sales Team
- Quickly respond to inbound inquiries from prospects in order to set appointments and help our sales team drive wins
- Identify and recognize client business problems and educate potential clients on how Social Solutions' software and services can improve their day-to-day business problems and needs
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to prioritize key market opportunities and identify strategies to pursue
- Bachelor's Degree
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
- Ability to develop and execute lead development strategies
- Must have strong customer service, conversation, and tele-qualification skills
- Strong data-entry process abilities are a must
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do ever more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.