Business Relationship Manager
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
As a Business Relationship Manager in our Research, Delivery, & Operations (RDO) Project Management Office, you'll work with a passionate team responsible for partnering with stakeholders from all disciplines to understand, evaluate, and prioritize critical business needs.
The Job: You will work closely with dedicated Business Partners (Sales, Support, Services, etc.) to ensure they are accurately forecasting their needs and that RDO is meeting these requirements of the business. You will also ensure business stakeholders are following the appropriate guidelines for engagement when issues or escalations arise. Finally, you will use your excellent communication and collaboration skills to lead strategic or complex initiatives across multiple teams and/or departments.
- Relationship Management:
- Regularly meet with Business Partners and act as a champion to both Business Partner and RDO stakeholders alike by fostering a culture of transparency, trust, and accountability
- Establish business relationships to proactively gain understanding of dedicated partners’ business challenges
- Act as a representative and escalation point between RDO and partner stakeholders
- Remain current on critical RDO active projects and keep Business Partners informed with proactive updates
- Knowledge Management:
- Partner with and continuously gather feedback from stakeholders to improve upon and drive adherence to processes, documentation, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date “rules of engagement” with RDO stakeholders by scenario
- Identify and facilitate training opportunities within Business Partner organizations
- Additional related duties as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience facilitating initiatives and projects based on organizational objectives
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.