Business Sales Specialist
What you'll do:
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Minimum 75+ outbound calls per day
- Must be comfortable with inside sales and outbound calling
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline that is consistently hitting sales quota.
- Manage a sales cycle that involves various participants and solution mixes in order to maintain a continuous pipeline of opportunities.
- Prospect to clients within a geographic region, particularly via outbound phone, face-to-face communication and through various channel partners.
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Develop and execute a territory penetration strategy.
- Effectively manage sales activity and time management in order to generate revenue for the company and meet sales targets on a recurring basis.
- Conduct presentations, write proposals and contracts, and demonstrate effective and clear business communication.
- Maintain relevant, up-to-date data of prospects and customers within the company CRM system.
- At least 1 - 3 years of sales experience with inside sales / telemarketing (Business Development / Account Management / Sales Manager / Sales Executive). Primarily those that have sold strategic marketing solutions to small, midsize and large businesses through a web-based platform or environment or in a related technology based field.
- Demonstrated understanding of the unique business challenges facing our clients and organization sin order to help they generate a great marketing campaign.
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience delivering non-tangible services and solutions to leadership in the automobile industry.
- E-learning and/or training background a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred but not required.