Busness Development Representative
Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application and low-code platform solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low-code development platform (LCDP) and mobile application development platform (MADP) providers. Kony is also a recognized leader in the emerging Digital Experience Development Platforms (DXDP) market. Kony helps organizations of all sizes accelerate digital success by rapidly transforming ideas into innovative and secure omnichannel applications. Kony’s solutions are built on its leading digital platform and empower organizations across banking, retail, energy and healthcare to develop and manage their own apps to better engage with their customers, partners and employees.
Our success speaks for itself! For the 6th year in a row, Kony has been named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant!
Who you are:
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a key part in the sales success of your territory. You will work in close partnership with the Regional Vice President, Account Executives, and Digital Architects. Your main objectives are crafting and converting new opportunities into our customers as well as growing our existing customer base. Your main activities are to follow up on marketing leads, prospect for new leads, pre-qualify those leads and build out as well as maintain a 5x pipeline within your assigned territories.
- Connect with outbound and inbound prospects.
- Smile and dial to evangelize Kony Commercial Platform - approximately 50 calls and emails per day
- Document all activities in Salesforce and run the information in the database on all lead prospects and opportunities.
- Work closely with the Account Executive and Digital Architect to accelerate sales cycle, extend reach into target accounts, and refine the lead development process.
- Set appointments with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Be able to multitask and prioritize large contact lists.
- Help with list building and other research projects.
- Develop value proposition messaging in an ambitious market.
- Pre-qualify leads and prospects for the Account Executive.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in an inside sales or market development position within the enterprise software space
- Experience with Salesforce, Sendbloom, and LinkedIn Sales Nav
Other personal characteristics:
- You have extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- You are motivated in nature, with a sales DNA.
- You are digital-minded and tech-savvy.
- You possess a startup mentality.
- You resolve to succeed in an aspiring market.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- You have tremendous listening skills and the ability to articulate Kony’s value proposition.
A bit about our culture:
Here at Kony, employees are MOBILIZERS. A mobilizer is someone who acts and encourages building a digital world. Being a mobilizer means that we realize that our impact goes far beyond our job function; from human resources to product development and everything in between, everything we do at Kony has a lasting impact on the world. Mobilizers help connect people; whether it’s through a HR app, a mobile banking app, or the app that a utilities company uses to connect employees and customers, we’re helping to connect people in an increasingly digital world. A mobilizer is so much more than just an employee- you’re an integral part of making the digital world a better, more connected place. #IAmAMobilizer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.