Channel Account Executive (Restaurant SaaS)
Are you a sales professional who is passionate about selling SaaS solutions to an industry that thrives on providing best in class service and an amazing experience to all its customers?
Are you someone with a passion for the restaurant industry and making life easier for those who serve others?
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Channel Account Executive with experience selling technology; and ideally someone who has either owned or operated a restaurant where you have felt the pain that our software solutions solve. You will be responsible for leading the charge as we continue our growth in our indirect channel segment.
Core responsibility is developing relationships with independent 3rd party Accounting and Booking Firms who specialize in the hospitality market as well as Compeat Account Executives that will work directly with you and the partner.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, establishing long term relationships and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
What’s in it for you:
- Unheard of 30% employer match on 401k
- Brand new HQ in Austin, TX
- Attractive OTE with a base salary and uncapped commissions
- A fun and collaborative community of sales professionals who are looking forward to killing it in 2019!
Who you are:
- You are a hunter with 3-5 years of proven experience as an Account Executive, Channel Rep or in other sales/customer service roles in the technology industry
- You have displayed the ability to establish long term relationships
- You have indirect or channel sales experience
- Ideally, you have owned or operated a restaurant or have extensive knowledge of the restaurant industry
- BS or BA in business administration, sales, marketing or finance is preferred
- You have a growth mindset – belief that you are in control of your own ability and destiny and can learn and improve
- You know what it means to have a high level of customer service and empathize with your customers at all stages of the sales process
- You are a self-starter that thrives on helping companies scale and break new ground
- You have managed varied deal sizes to consistently reach quota
- You’ve sold technology to non-technologists
- You have outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Accounting background or working knowledge is helpful
- You are organized with strong time-management skills
- Your enthusiasm and passion for what you do is contagious
- You like to travel 25% – 40% of the time
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal through a unique combination of relationship and transactional sales
- Maintain long term relationships
- Present initial solution overview of products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ experience
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data in our CRM (Salesforce)