Channel Account Manager, Central
Rapid7 is powering the practice of SecOps. Operationalizing Security
Visibility, Analytics and Automation across Development, IT and the Business.
As a Rapid7 Channel Account Manager you are at the center of our market expansion in a role that aligns customer and channel sales teams building relationships, engaging customers and enabling partners to help lead growth, deliver customer value and work together with confidence.
As a sales leader, you are responsible for partner attainment against annual goals and milestones. Managing over +30% growth for a dedicated territory.
Reporting to the Director of North America Channel Sales, the Channel Account Manager will enable and nurture our channel partners in the Americas – East region. You are successful at developing strong relationships with our strategic partners and alliances using available internal and external resources, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish Rapid7 as a strategic, long term partner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing activity to support quarterly growth in deal registration and pipeline development and responsibility for all partner forecast within territory.
- Creating engagement and business objectives for focused partner accounts.
- Leading regular business planning efforts to align Partner and Rapid7 go-to-market engagement and business planning.
- Experience negotiating with customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations and pricing.
- Recruiting, onboarding and developing partners to lead and deliver the implementation of Rapid7 solutions, to establish extended services and support partnerships.
- Working with field sales, corporate and partners directly to ensure enablement that creates partner confidence in delivering the value of Rapid7 solutions.
- Managing the delivery and certification of authorized training, professional services and front line support programs.
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets working with channel partners with 3-5 years of channel management experience
- Ability to present value and negotiate deals with decision makers across sales, internal and partner teams. Direct sales experience a plus.
- This individual should have strong sales acumen with a deep understanding of the channel sales model and some existing relationships.
- Knowledge of the security industry and competitors is a plus as well as curiosity to learn about Rapid7’s portfolio.
- Comfortable presenting effectively and persuasively in front of audiences, both technically and non-technically oriented
- Bachelor's Degree
- Travel approximately 20%
What do we need?
An individual who is:
- Confident with managing partners’ sales pipelines, associated services business and marketing initiatives
- A team player that collaborates within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing & Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
What Can We Offer?
- An opportunity to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor
- A very high level of autonomy, Rapid7 employees typically assume a lot of personal accountability
- Continuous learning opportunities - this is one of our core values
- An informal, collaborative working environment with a heavy emphasis on international cooperation
- An industry leading portfolio of solutions to take to the market with confidence, see rapid7.com and check out ‘Products’ and ‘Services’ tabs
- A competitive salary package
Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 5,800 organizations across 110 countries, including 37% of the Fortune 1000. To learn more about Rapid7 or to get involved in our threat research, visit www.rapid7.com.