Channel Account Manager
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Channel Account Manager – OPTIV
Channel Account Manager for OPTIV is responsible for winning, maintaining, and expanding key relationships with OPTIV while driving our channel strategy to drive growth and channel sales expansion. You will work closely with the Sales VP’s, Regional Sales Directors/Managers to align OPTIV’s channel business with Forcepoint’s corporate objectives.
The Channel Account Manager for OPTIV reports to the Director of Channel Sales for OPTIV in North America.
- Establishes productive and professional relationships with key personnel within OPTIV.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives with OPTIV.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs in an ongoing basis.
- Manages potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Drives adoption of company programs among OPTIV.
- Work closely with the channel marketing and operations team in region
- Improve momentum and mindshare within OPTIV to make a positive contribution to new business closure and business unit growth.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
Accountabilities and Performance Measure
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards and goals.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within an assigned time frame.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of channel sales experience including 1yr working with OPTIV.
- Experience leading and managing large national partners and developing a team.
- A proven track record of driving business and developing growth with OPTIV.
- Able to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Requires Travel