Customer Onboarding Specialist (Sales)
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you’ve never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink’s world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You’ll Do
The Onboarding Specialist works with customers to maximize their SecureLink investment by helping them roll the SecureLink solution out to as many customers or vendors as possible. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work with SecureLink customers to understand and document their onboarding goals and capabilities
- Relentlessly identify, research, and contact companies our customers want to onboard
- Introduce SecureLink to companies, answer questions, and overcome common objections
- Schedule professional services connections with the customer
- Track on-boarded companies against plan to ensure customer success
- Follow up with on-boarded companies to ensure they have a positive experience, with the additional key goal of generating extended opportunities for SecureLink
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years in a Customer Service, Inside Sales, or Project Coordination position
- A can-do attitude toward the position and understanding of its importance to the company
- Comfort with e-mail, calendars, and other office technologies
- A willingness to learn new things
- Experience in Salesforce & LinkedIn is a plus
- An unapologetic drive for success, coupled with a willingness to work as hard as it takes to make it happen
- Excellent organizational skills in order to juggle communications with dozens of distinct entities at a time, across multiple engagements
- An innate ability to come across as personable and knowledgeable whether speaking to an Executive or a Technician
- Excellent writing and phone skills
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn’t just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage.
- Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day.
- Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.