Customer Retention Specialist
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
Who we are:
The Customer Success Team is at the core of Main Street Hub’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, the Customer Success Team is Main Street Hub’s connection to the customer, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the Main Street Hub brand. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving aggressive goals, have high emotional intelligence and a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Speak with customers who have indicated a desire to cancel their subscription, listen to their feedback, communicate the value of remaining a Main Street Hub customer, and design solutions to help them remain onboard.
- Provide personalized, positive support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high-quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the Retention Specialist role every month.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of Main Street Hub products and best practices to provide value to customers.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, so we can continually serve customers better.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
- A love of local businesses and a genuine desire to help them succeed.
- B2B sales or customer service experience is ideal.
- Strong judgment and a “bias for action.”
- Lots of comfort with a role where the majority of time is spent on the phone.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in challenging environments.
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get-it-done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay.
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.