Customer Success Manager, OEM/Franchise Programs
At Modernize our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Who we’re looking for:
The Modernize work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace, who will proactively collaborate with multiple teams and outside partners while driving results and executional excellence. We are looking for someone to lend their experience to grow the team.
What you will do:
Customer Success Evangelist. Identify trends and proactively assess data. Drive revenue and Lifetime Value.
- Support EPM to execute on customer-based initiatives across corporate brands and individual franchise locations to maximize revenue and LTV
- Work with EPM to set location-based forecasts, budgets, configure accounts, optimize geographies etc across all internal systems for customer excellence; must maximize budgets
- Including all BBD accounts, HIL Portal clients/profiles, Buyer Config etc.
- Combine, cleanse and aggregate customer-facing data across franchise/trade portfolios
- Develop and execute performance analysis (using excel/qliksense) across franchise portfolio -- identifying KPIs, best practices, areas of opportunity and sharing with EPM and individual franchise locations to optimize performance
- Across products as well
- Provide end to end customer support, consultation and best practices to franchisee customer base from cradle to grave
- Onboard individual franchise locations - setting them up for success during pilot and post pilot period.
- Handle all customer objections, questions, performance issues, account changes across systems
- Identify opportunities to grow franchise program by adding additional products, lead types and partner with marketing to maximize geo-targeted revenue
- Proactively reach out to customer to ensure they’re accountable to working our products successfully
- Example accounts:
- ARS - 20+
- SE - 30+
- Stillwater/Pace Ave/Centurion/Dreamhome
- Assist in execution of customer facing projects for other departments
- Contractor Profiles
- Logos on Landing Pages
- Customer PR
- Fringe Trade Tracking - aggregate
- Lightfire partner performance
- Test Leads
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Example of Q12019 Quota: $280k
Customer Advocate and Collaborator, Team Player, Project Manager and culture fit.
- Partner with Marketing, Call Center and other internal teams to propel franchise initiatives through the development pipeline
- Work with management to develop and define new processes for data capture, cleansing and reporting to support franchise customer base
- Test and develop new processes internally/externally to support franchise programs efficiently and effectively
- Work with management to prioritize customer facing projects and workflow for the greatest revenue impact across Enterprise and Wholesale revenue channels
- Communicate with technical stakeholders from Customer base to streamline reporting delivery and adherence
- Network with our account base and provide key recommendations, testimonials, and case studies to internal/external stakeholders
- Positively challenge conventional thinking to find new and innovative ways to improve program success.
- 2 to 3 years account management experience with SMB, mid-market customers.
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills with experience using a business intelligence suite such as Tableau or QlikView strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel and Salesforce skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business.
- Experience in lead generation / digital demand generation marketing a strong plus.
- Start up experience highly preferred
What you need to bring to be part of the Modernize team.
- Proven track record of developing and executing complex strategic account plans that result in exceptional service delivery and customer success.
- Strong communications skills; verbal and written.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to operate under pressure while making business-critical decisions on a daily basis.
- Proven track record of delivering a value proposition and successfully taking clients through onboarding stages to partnership maturation.
- Adaptable and even keeled.
- Detail and process oriented; an ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Handle client emotion and objections in a positive, solutions based manner.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and uncertainty.
Example of Current Activities:
- Onboard and Manage Franchise locations: ARS/SE/Stillwater
- Combine data files and complete analysis for multifaceted campaigns - across products/geographies/data sets -- ARS/Stillwater, Dabella, M&S etc. (3hr)
- Set up new accounts in BBD/HIL Portal
- Update all account configurations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis (excel/Qliksense) for regular account performance reviews
- Cleaning files
- Set Gaps/Dial Cadence Analysis etc.
- Source Analysis
- Dup analysis
- Identify trends/anomalies across data files - vivint/momentum/sunrun/
- Adhoc investigation of problems
- Calculate revenue impact of proposed changes and optimization strategies - product/source/territory etc. (3hr)
- Size of zip list/Overlapping buyer impacts, RPL implications etc.
- Volume/revenue forecasts for new opportunities - products/overlapping buyers etc. (2hr)
- Work Hard Play Hard Culture
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Tremendous Career Growth Opportunity
- Monthly Company Events
- Quarterly Department Outings
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Great Location in Downtown Austin