eCommerce Growth Coach
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin 2017, is looking for eCommerce Growth Coaches for our Austin Four Points Office to deliver one-on-one services with merchants. These services will help our clients get to their first sale sooner, teach them how to increase demand and conversion to their stores, as well as grow sales on different online channels (like Amazon and Google Shopping). In this role, you will use your unparalleled technical and consultative skills and business acumen to help our clients be successful selling online. The right candidate will rely on strong communication skills, deep product knowledge, and familiarity with the ecommerce ecosystem to meticulously deliver services for the ever growing world of eCommerce entrepreneurs.
What you will do
Deliver 1:1 eCommerce Growth Services to Merchants
- Engage directly with merchants in a one-on-one setting to deliver the detailed packaged services they purchased from BigCommerce to help them get to their first sale faster or to grow sales via new channels.
- Understand client’s overall business, goals and needs to tailor communications and recommendations during service delivery.
- Follow the Services playbook per engagement to ensure consistent delivery of BigCommerce services.
Be a Trusted eCommerce Advisor
- Be the expert - possess a deep understanding of BigCommerce (i.e. products, services, app partners, and value proposition) and provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding ecommerce growth strategies such as conversion, multi-channel selling (Amazon, eBay, Facebook), web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), etc.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in internet technology and eCommerce. Complete applicable training courses and certifications.
- Recommend the appropriate products and solutions during the service engagement to help take the client’s business to the next level.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Strategic Business Development leadership team to ensure the product solutions we are promoting are being adopted by merchants and helping them grow their business.
Delight Clients with Flawless Execution
- Maintain a highly professional engagement with clear communication, effective documentation, and personable interactions with merchants.
- Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers by effectively executing implementation tasks, educating merchants, acting with customers in mind, and establishing effective relationships through trust and respect.
- Provide feedback and ideas on how to innovate on services (current or new ones) in order to add exponential value to the merchant.
- Maintain a CRM with detailed and accurate notes.
- Track to achieve KPIs of client satisfaction, improved time to first sale, sales growth in channels, adoption of additional products and solutions, and more
Who You Are
- 2+ years related professional experience, ideally at a $50M+ software, SaaS, eCommerce or other subscription based company
- Keen understanding of SaaS and eCommerce strongly preferred, including understanding/experience in launching an online store, online marketing best practices (SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Digital Advertising, Email Marketing and Social Media) and multi-channel selling (Amazon, eBay, Facebook).
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce 3rd party applications and integrations
- Degree in Business or related field from a four-year college or university preferred
- Master Communicator - Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client relationship skills are critical.
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for eCommerce software solutions, the web, web-based software products, our partners, service, and satisfaction.
- Organized - You can marshal the resources you need to get things done, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and/or projects, and deliver key milestones on time.
- Efficient and Attentive - Excellent organization and time management skills and are able to manage sensitive client information and numerous details with ease.
- Flexible - You not only cope with change, you thrive on it and can shift gears comfortably.
- Driven - You are results-oriented and have a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality and business performance.
- Personable - You are positive, energetic, and exude a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
- Courageous and Ethical - You possess professional courage, steadfastly persevere through challenges, are ambitious while humble, have high standards for ethics and integrity, and do the right things the right way.
- Comfortable using technology - Sound knowledge of Salesforce as well as strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills. A basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email and online marketing tools) a big plus.
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible commerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive commerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received more than $100 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Open vacation policy for salaried team members and generous accrual vacation policy for hourly team members, + paid sick time
- Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage that starts on day one
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
- Four especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events