Ecommerce Marketplace Account Manager
Spreetail is a profitable and growing e-commerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a member of our Channel Team, you will play a critical role in Spreetail's incredible e-commerce growth. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in the US. You could manage Spreetail's business with Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Wish, Google and several others.
As the Marketplace Account Manager you will:
- Owns the strategic relationship with one or more Channel Marketplaces.
- Responsible for the P&L of their channel. They continually drive financial awareness and improvement.
- Owns the operational performance of the marketplace and the key success metrics that marketplace measures.
- Partners with the merchandising team to understand our assortment and pricing strategy of the channel they manage.
- Launches new marketplace programs to drive growth. Communicates the plan to all key stakeholders and ensures our operational performance.
- Sets promotion and marketing targets for their marketplace and responsible for executing the plan. Ensures our ROAS is in line with plan and continually improving.
- Works with MP merchandising team to develop merchandising plans that roll up to larger revenue targets.
- Networks and develops strategic relationships at our partnership companies. Uses our marketplace expertise to influence the actions our partners are taking to grow their channel.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Business management
- P&L management
- Extensive negotiation
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.