Ecommerce Sales Representative- 2nd shift
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As an Ecommerce Advisor you are challenged daily to engage with small and medium sized business owners and educate them about how Volusion’s ecommerce platform will help them run their business. You need to understand potential customers’ needs and pain points, as you will be their expert on the best solutions to grow their business. Should you accept the challenge and succeed you will love our monthly uncapped bonus potential and long term career opportunities!
You’re excited about this role because you will:
- Follow up and build relationships with prospective customers
- Present and market Volusion's customer-centric sales model
- Ask qualifying questions and position products that best fit customer needs
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of each Volusion Store Plan and educate the merchant on the value and necessity of the software
- Use sales CRM to ensure direction in the sales cycle
- Work cross-functionally to ensure those transactions are processed accurately
- Follow up with merchants to further educate and solidify their business plans
- Attend product training classes to sharpen industry knowledge
- Cultivate solid relationships and drive customer satisfaction
- Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated record of success achieving and exceeding objectives in an inside sales position
- Internal motivation and a competitive spirit
- Solid organizational skills
- Openness to learn and execute various sales tactics, including demos
- Computer proficiency, including G Suite and Salesforce
- 1+ years of full-time sales experience in a quota bearing role strongly preferred
- The ability to work alternate shifts, occasional weekends and holidays
- Call center experience (not a deal breaker)
- Monday-Friday 11am-8pm
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code. (We hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Gym, as well as Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Breakfast Taco Fridays
- Standing Desk Option
- Endless Supply of Cold Brew Coffee on tap, Waterloo and Snacks
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Team Sports and Team Outings