Enterprise Account Executive
Do you want to be part of a world class sales team that is experiencing explosive growth and changing the way people shop online?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious, and results-oriented Enterprise Account Executives that are expert self managers, competitive in bringing a product to market, and will work tirelessly to ensure the success of the client. We currently own 80% of the German mobile commerce market and want to make a similar impact here in the United States. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software startup that is already loved by its customers, this is the opportunity for you!
What you’ll do on a daily basis
- Target and engage with enterprise companies with 3000+ employees
- Engage with prospects, merchants, and developers to accelerate adoption of the Shopgate’s product/service suite
- Provide a single point of contact for prospects, merchants, and developers to establish business value and competitive differentiation for Shopgate’s product/service suite
- Execute sales campaigns and metrics to take market share from leading competitive products
- Professionally manage complex sales cycle resulting in closed won business ranging roughly from $150K+ annual recurring revenue
- Represent Shopgate at industry events and on-site account visits as needed
- Demonstrate expertise in Shopgate’s value proposition and differentiators, the Shopgate platform, and industry trends.
- Implement social selling skills
- Advocate internally for clients
The Right Fit
- >5 years experience in a client-facing role selling SaaS platforms
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- You have a strong understanding of e-commerce and SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- You are proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- You are able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change. We are a startup, after all.
- You have a proven work ethic, relentless focus, discipline and grit
- You have the ability to travel to client sites as needed
- You have experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
- You have proven success in other fast-paced sales/startup environments
- Proven record of targeting and penetrating large accounts
This job is right for you if
- You love working in an office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people
- You want the opportunity to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing mobile commerce landscape
- You are looking for a company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job
Shopgate, Inc. offers a suite of modern commerce solutions, designed to activate the vision of innovative retailers to help them increase in-store traffic, drive revenue, and build the ultimate customer experience while reducing the total cost of ownership. Powered by the Shopgate Connect platform, these commerce solutions are specifically designed for the custom needs and extensibility of mid-market retailers. What’s more, the solutions give forward-thinking retailers the edge needed to build true omnichannel experiences that today’s consumers demand.
Shopgate is headquartered in Austin, TX and has a team of more than 150 employees in Europe and the U.S. Learn more at: www.shopgate.com/en/.