Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with experience selling eLearning solutions preferred. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skill and a passion for technology, learning, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. We value team members who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be a creative problem solver, results oriented team member with a passion for hitting targets and making numbers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Own the full life cycle of the sales process
- Cold calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales
- Hitting annual sales revenue goals
- Manage key customer relationships and drive retention and expansion of those accounts
- Sell to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, complex accounts
- Maintain opportunity progress in SalesForce
- Complete quarterly territory planning and accurate deal closure forecast
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Managing team members and facilitating collaboration in the workplace
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of 360Training’s solutions
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes
- Proven experience building pipeline in a hunting role and managing a complex sale
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or a similar discipline
- Strong analytical skills, including account strategy, territory planning, customer requirements and success factors, as well as value based selling process
- Ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations.