Enterprise Account Manager
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and successfully retain and grow business
- Manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your portfolio accounts to adopt, renew and grow the TrendKite platform in the customer account
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews with customer teams
- Coach and train customers in using and adopting TrendKite platform
- Adopt a disciplined approach to retention/renewal/upsell
Here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience, minimum of 3 - 5 years, in owning a book of business upwards of at least $1M annual bookings
- Solid experience and understanding of renewal, upsell and churn drivers in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently achieving 95% or higher customer retention, driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth.
This job is located in our HQ office in downtown Austin, TX. TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.