Enterprise Account Manager
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and successfully retain and grow business
- Manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build customer trust and deliver high quality customer service
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your portfolio accounts to adopt, renew and grow the TrendKite platform in the customer account
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews with customer teams
- Coach and train customers in using and adopting TrendKite platform
- Adopt a disciplined approach to retention/renewal/upsell
Here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience, minimum of 3 - 5 years, in owning a book of business upwards of at least $1M annual bookings
- Solid experience and understanding of renewal, upsell and churn drivers in a B2B SaaS subscription business
- Successful track record of consistently achieving 95% or higher customer retention, driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth.
Why TrendKite? TrendKite has the some of the brightest, most passionate and driven folks in the industry. If working with smart, fun, talented people who genuinely like another appeals to you, then you might want to join our team. We pride ourselves in living our values, not just talking about them. They are core to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a special, incredibly successful business without losing sight of what got us here, our people. Sure, we have a fun, friendly environment with awesome office space and perks out the wazoo, but that’s not why people come to TrendKite and certainly not why they stay. We are here to do our life’s best work and to connect with one another on a deeper level as we go on an incredible, career-defining journey, together as One Team. To work at TrendKite, this should resonate with you on a deep, emotional level. If they don’t, that’s okay but for most of us, it’s a big part of the reason why we are here! Our Values: Operational Excellence is what makes TrendKite one of the most disruptive, fast-growing, and high-profile companies in the Austin area and the marketing technology ecosystem. From our data-driven decision making to our cutting-edge processes to our customer-obsessed service, we have a very high bar in everything we do. We are One Team! TrendKiters make up a greater team working together to accomplish our mission while supporting one another. Time is precious at TrendKite - we have a sense of urgency like no other - we call it Cycle Time. We work with a maximum speed and intensity to capitalize on the opportunity in front of us. That lets us innovate at warp speed, leaving the competition in the dust. We are intellectually honest - we solve problems using data and facts rather than personal beliefs or agendas. Forget the politics. We do what’s right for the business. We have a Learning Culture where we focus on professional growth through training and mentorship. While we are growing our employees we’re also impacting our customers by empowering our folks with best-in-class skills across the company.