What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for a detail-oriented, collaborative Enterprise Customer Success Manager (ESCM) with a successful track record working with B2B SaaS enterprise clients, preferably in the digital marketing space to join the Customer Success Team. ECSMs work directly with customers to enhance the value of their TrendKite experience throughout the customer lifecycle. ECSMs work closely with other areas of Customer Success and Account Management to troubleshoot any client issues.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customer accounts
- Manage all aspects of the customer success lifecycle
- Identify customer goals and proactively address them throughout the customer lifecycle
- Understand the Marketing and Communications ecosystem and how TrendKite delivers differentiated value
- Build customer trust and deliver high-quality customer service
- Develop a customer success plan for each of your portfolio accounts to adopt, renew and grow the TrendKite platform in the customer account
- Support and assist the Enterprise Account Manager in conducting monthly, quarterly, annual business reviews with customer account teams
- Coach and train customers in using and adopting TrendKite platform
- Adopt a disciplined approach to customer success
Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in enterprise customer lifecycle management
- Solid experience and understanding of customer success in a B2B SaaS
- Successful track record of consistently driving usage, platform adoption, customer satisfaction score/NPS and customer lifetime value
- Customer success management experience from onboarding customers through adoption, retention and account growth.
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.