RigUp is the fastest growing technology startup in oil & gas. You will help revolutionize how millions of people work in a complex, 120 billion dollar industry. We're building the world's leading online marketplace for oilfield labor, goods, and services, empowering our customers to work much more efficiently while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
As a Field Sales Representative, you’ll be joining a team of highly motivated people that are responsible for building up our network of Oil & Contractors and further driving RigUp adoption across all accounts. In our more personalized sales approach, we’re consistently building lasting relationships with our contractors to ensure we’re providing them with the best service available in the industry. Not only will you be talking to the contractors in your network daily, but a good amount of your time will be spent visiting them in the field and putting a face to the name. Oil & Gas contractors are some of the hardest working individuals out there and we take pride in treating them with the respect and appreciation they deserve.
What we're looking for
- Someone who is passionate about building relationships
- A fast paced individual who can quickly adapt to a changing industry and identify upcoming trends.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals.
- Willing to travel and sell “door to door” in the oilfield
- Oil & Gas experience preferred
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Travel: This role will require 50% travel, 1-2 weeks per month
- Demonstrated 1- 3 years of consultative field sales experience
- Relentless hustle and grit
- High volume sales execution with a track record of success
- Versatile / Self-sufficient
- Team player + coach mentality
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly
- Competitive with a strong desire to win
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- Knowledge and interest in energy markets helpful
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Competitive base + performance based compensation package
- 100%, company paid health insurance
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent commuter benefits
- Annual $2,000 Vacation Stipend after 3rd work anniversary
- Amazing Team Sponsored Events and Outings
- Growing office space and dynamic, diverse company culture
- Room for extensive career development
Our team is comprised of a diverse group of talented folks - a combination of technical talent from places like Google, IBM and RetailMeNot, long-tenured and well-networked energy veterans, and venture capital funding. We foster a fun, transparent, and collaborative environment - work is simply better when you’re enjoying what you do.