Head of Partnership Development
As the Head of Partnership Development, you will:
- Lead the team responsible for the company's infrastructure and resources built to acquire new vendors, including prospecting and target list building, prioritization of targets, process and data operations, collaboration with the vendor management team, trade show management, outbound and relationship partnerships, research documents and costing negotiations, program and channel negotiations, on-boarding, KPI tracking and measurement, and reporting to senior management on performance
- Responsible for developing the vendor acquisition model that yields the revenue and assortment targets, including the conversion funnel and timeline
- Manage the partnership development data and process Infrastructure to serve the SME Partnership Development Outbound team and category specialist as well as to enable the broader vendor management team to prospect and onboard new vendors
- Collaborate with the Vendor Management team to develop the macro company target vendor strategy as well as category specific strategies and targets
- Responsible for team performance of on boarding brands and assortment based on strategy
- Represent Spreetail when meeting with executive teams and small business managers/owners from prospective new vendors
- Build pitch methods and strategies that different by category and especially for SMB vs Enterprise targets
- Collaborate with marketing and the marketplaces management team to build the proper pitch deck and involve key functional representation for specific meetings
- Lead development of pitch materials that clearly define the benefits of a partnership with Spreetail, making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that vendor.
- Work with the tools and training team to consistently improve training and time to on-board new vendors.
- 8+ years' experience leading and managing people
- History of working within a team with different geographic locations
- Experience in process management, KPI tracking and CRM management
- Trade show networking experience
- P&L management experience
- Extensive negotiation experience
- Strong public speaking abilities/ presentation abilities to C-Suite Executives, SMB
- Owners and/or National VPs of Sales
- A deep functional knowledge within retail, eCommerce, marketplaces or US parcel distribution
- Background in a key target industry that is relevant to home, backyard or garage products (not required, but a plus)
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.