Head of Sales
You're looking for a role where you can drive decisions, be challenged and build a powerful and novel product. You want to mentor with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable. You look for projects where you can learn new technologies and techniques. You thrive in an environment based on autonomy and trust. You’re creative. If this sounds like you, you sound like someone we want on our team.
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company. We use AI and machine learning to protect leading organizations from manipulative online campaigns and are revolutionizing the way communities, brands, and industries respond to the spread of disinformation. We do this by detecting, monitoring and mitigating social media manipulation. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We're looking for a Head of Sales with 8 or more years of experience. This role will be remote or based out of our Austin office, will report to the CEO and will lead a team of Business Development Directors and the entire revenue generation process.
What you'll do:
You should have in-depth experience in strategic and hands-on development of current and new revenue models. This includes implementing growth/goal monitoring strategies and accountable employment structures. You will be the forward face of the company to clients and expected to contribute to the entire management of the organization.
What you have:
- 8+ years executive level experience in delivering rapid revenue growth in high-velocity SaaS environments
- Application/SaaS sales experience, preferably to CMO/VP Marketing and/or Chief Communications Officer/corporate communications executives
- Experience taking a company from $5-25M ARR
- Comfortable with large deal, enterprise solution selling
- Located in Austin or willing to relocate is preferred, but we're flexible - other major markets are OK
- You’re process-driven and also love to experiment to identify repeatable and scalable operations
What You’ll Get:
- Chance to do purpose-driven work with smart, dedicated colleagues
- Competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary
- A leadership team that trusts and embraces technology
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and Topo Chico
- Weekly catered lunch
- Monthly team-wide events like Alamo Drafthouse movie screenings, escape rooms, and stand up paddleboarding
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!