Head of Sales
You're looking for a community where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and lead a team in selling a powerful and novel product. You want to mentor smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to make mistakes, but you always learn from them. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing technology company on a mission to help our clients make sense of the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way communities, companies, and industries respond to the spread of disinformation. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of ind
We're looking for a Head of Sales with 8 or more years of experience. This role will be remote or based out of our Austin office, will report to the CEO and will lead a team of Business Development Directors and the entire revenue generation process.
What you'll do:
You should have in-depth experience in strategic and hands-on development of current and new revenue models. This includes implementing growth/goal monitoring strategies and accountable employment structures. You will be the forward face of the company to clients and expected to contribute to the entire management of the organization.
What you have:
- 8+ years executive level experience in delivering rapid revenue growth in high-velocity SaaS environments
- Application/SaaS sales experience, preferably to CMO/VP Marketing and/or Chief Communications Officer/corporate communications executives
- Experience taking a company from $5-25M ARR
- Comfortable with large deal, enterprise solution selling
- Located in Austin or willing to relocate is preferred, but we're flexible - other major markets are OK
- You’re process-driven and also love to experiment to identify repeatable and scalable operations
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work alongside smart, dedicated colleagues
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Monthly team-wide events like Alamo Drafthouse movie screenings, escape rooms, and stand up paddleboarding
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!