HotSchedules Sales Executive
Position at HotSchedules
Do you want to join a world-class organization that offers cutting-edge technology to the markets they serve? Do you have a passion for selling technology? HotSchedules is always on the look out for top Sales Executives to drive new software bookings from prospects and existing customers.
- Work for a successful leader in the hospitality management software industry
- Experience income and career growth as the company grows
- Benefit from a customized B2B selling process that includes Sales Aids, Playbooks, and a tightly linked CRM
- Prepare for success as you bring a revolutionary, brand new suite of solutions to the market with Clarifi©
This position requires a strong desire and ability to drive new relationships and utilize networking and prospecting skills to navigate through companies as well as an assigned territory. The ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions and a working knowledge of restaurant operations.
Core competencies required:
- Development of business cases and solution options
- Effective management of the entire sales cycle
- Prospecting and successful phone sales
- Utilizing internal and external resources to advance campaigns
- Qualifying prospects
- Pipeline Creation and Development
- Leveraging existing relationships to sell new technology
- Tailoring sales approach to specific scenarios
- Assessing level of objection risk and mitigation using corporate guidelines
- Leading peers in knowledge acquisition/adopt corporate sales strategies and tactics
- Closing success – ability to overcome late stage obstacles
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with customers and third parties
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Sales Leaders in both Austin and Denver
Enterprise level sales team members for our National Sales team.
Mid-Market Sales team for Austin and Denver or remote in Major markets.
Local Sales team for Austin and Denver.
Manager Red Book Sales Executives - Denver