Inside Channel Account Manager
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
An Inside Channel Account Manager is responsible for locating, recruiting, educating and developing qualified Channel Partners in order to achieve corporate objectives of sales, growth, profits and visibility within the partner community. Additionally, he/she is responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual partner targets in a designated region of the United States.
- Interface with prospective and current reseller partners on a daily basis via telephone and email to educate partners on the Forcepoint partner program value proposition.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Forcepoint products and technologies, competitive products and industry trends.
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to partners to identify sales opportunities.
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive partners’ revenue generation activities.
- Manage partner database (SalesForce) with continuous updates as required.
- Train partners on Forcepoint products, systems and enablement tools.
- Review, monitor and report on promotions, enablement tools, deal registration and rebates with Partners.
- Interface with Marketing team to execute marketing programs and events.
- Act as a liaison between partners and appropriate Forcepoint sales reps to help partners close sales opportunities.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Degree in business, marketing, or IT preferred.
- 3+ years or more in selling business to business, 2 years of related experience in a high tech, fast moving software company.
- Knowledge of sales of software or computer related products with emphasis on web infrastructure security.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and a CRM tool such as Salesforce.com.
- Strong prospecting, phone and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) including outstanding telephone presence.
- Strong business and financial acumen, self motivated, accountable approach combined with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Working closely with our Channel Account Managers and Channel Partners to support our sales pipeline.
- Follow up on renewal quotes and new business leads.
- Reaching out to channel partners to assist with partner related activities
- Deliver Forcepoint program and solutions to channel partners