Inside Sales Engineer
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
As a CrowdStrike Corporate Sales Engineer you will create and support the North America Corporate Sales Team in presenting CrowdStrike’s security platform to prospective customers. This includes delivering demonstrations of the product, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion. You will work closely with customers as their primary technical point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues and be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from the Support team.
- Deliver technical product presentations via web conferencing.
- Main technical contact during the Proof Of Concept process.
- Work directly with Product Management team as a liaison to accounts around technical product requirements.
- Help train Inside Sales team on CrowdStrike technology and support for technical sales and competitive messaging.
What You'll Need
- This role requires the ability to fully understand complex architectures and quickly identify possible gaps or opportunities for bypassing traditional security technologies.
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensic, network administration, endpoint security, including anti-virus solutions.
- Self-motivated and curious about new security vulnerabilities.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
- This role will be office based full time from our Sunnyvale office. You must be able to commute on a daily basis and work on-site for the full work week.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Malware analysis experience and Cybersecurity expertise a plus!
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.