Inside Sales Engineer
Some of the world's largest enterprises, government organizations, and high profile brands trust us to protect their business.
- 44 of the Fortune 100
- 37 of the top global 100 companies
- 9 of the top 20 major banks
We don't have a mission statement—we are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches.
About the Role
Are you ready for your next real security challenge? Are you passionate about helping organizations stop breaches using a platform that just works? If so, CrowdStrike is seeking a Sales Engineer with significant security expertise. You should be able to articulate how current security solutions are designed and deployed, and why they are failing. You will be part of a team responsible for changing what the security market and customers believe is possible with a next-generation endpoint technology.
You should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment on multiple engagements.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in endpoint or network security space – AV, EDR, incident response, forensics, SIEM, firewall, HIPS/IDS, etc.
- Strong understanding of Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems
- Can easily articulate complex security problems to a diverse set of audiences
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Can work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Engineering; the Sales Engineer should be the technical bridge between CrowdStrike and prospects/customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including C-level executives
- Extensive contacts in the information security field and strong references
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- Sales engineering background or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to travel as required
Nice To Have
- Experience with malware, threat intelligence, and/or sandbox analysis
- Experience with programming or scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, and Bash
- Experience with virtualization/VDI technologies
- Experience with large scale cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Certifications such as CEH, CISSP, OSCP, and SANS
Want to help us redefine what endpoint security should really look like? Let’s have a chat. Be prepared to tell us what differentiates you.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.