Inside Sales Manager - Corporate Sales
About the Company
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility into the now borderless network, arming them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
ThousandEyes is rapidly expanding its Inside Corporate Sales force in Austin and we are looking for an Inside Corporate Sales Leader to manage a team of Corporate Sales Representatives and Account Managers. As a Corporate Sales Leader you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging sales team. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration.
What will your day look like?
Each day is going to bring new and stimulating challenges your way. No two days will be the same, but here’s a sneak peek into some of the responsibilities you’ll have on a daily basis.
- You excel in building high-performance Inside Sales teams and instituting “best of breed” Inside Sales processes
- You are a self-starter, drive a sense of urgency, create constant innovation & learning, and have a strong sense of individual and team accountability
- You will become the resident expert on the ThousandEyes platform
- You will understand market trends and interpret data relevant to our initiatives to help recruit, train, and develop new hires
- You will help the team identify potential clients and engage them through strategic email campaigns, sales plays, lead development, cold calling, social networking and other business forums
- You will manage a team pipeline equal to 4x your assigned quota, and achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly booking targets
- You will coach and guide the team through the full sales process using MEDDPICC
- You will generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- You will lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with the sales team and leadership
- You will track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- You are a motivational coach and trainer, with the ability to build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation and integrity within a team
- You will engage with all levels of the cross-functional teams (such as Marketing and Customer Success) to drive product adoption and usage
- You will engage with Solution Engineering to understand customer requirements and accelerate demand for ThousandEyes in the market
Requirements for entry!
- 2+ years of Inside Sales Management experience working for technology vendor selling enterprise solutions
- Minimum of 5-6 years of Direct Sales experience in SaaS or related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field
- Strong business acumen
- Experience with Customer Success and Renewals is a plus
- High level of ethical standards in all business activities
- Demonstrated consistent track record of quota achievement and team performance
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills
- Contract negotiation and closing skills
- Stable and consistent work history
Up to 33% travel as needed
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!