Inside Sales Manager
Vyopta is seeking a Inside Sales Manager to join our growing company. We are an enterprise SaaS company that provides unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) performance management for enterprises, which include many of the largest brands such as Accenture, Comcast, Cox, European Commission, Kaiser Permanente, Merck & Co., US Army and US Veterans Affairs. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Vyopta serves the leading financial, technology, healthcare, higher education, and government agencies globally.
- Lead, coach and build high-performing inside sales team.
- In partnership with VP Sales, develop the operating plans for the sales teams (Inside, Field, Channel, Pre-sales Engineering), includes sales territory definition, sales activity tracking, quota allocation/tracking, forecasting.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure proper reflection of key sales performance metrics (Bookings, ARR) related to sales team performance, quota achievement and commission payments.
- Define, optimize, and drive adoption of Vyopta systems, processes, metrics, dashboards and quality checks to enable the consistent and accurate execution of the sales process.
- Coordinate Vyopta’s strategy and investments in sales automation systems/tools.
- 5+ years of experience in business operations management and experience in sales.
- Knowledge and experience with B2B enterprise selling methodologies and best practices.
- Extensive expertise in managing all aspects of the sales process in Salesforce.
- Strong competency in preparing analytics/reporting for the sales organization, including forecasting, pipeline analysis, quarter and year-end reports, board slides, performance to quota, deal tracking, funnel growth, funnel velocity, close rates, etc.
- Proven ability to drive adoption of processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.
- Must be smart, self-motivated, highly adaptable, data driven, energetic, and a great problem solver.
- Passion for improving organizational efficiency and productivity.