Inside Sales Manager
Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
The Broker Manager position is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating, and managing a team of representatives to prospect and acquire new Broker customers, foster positive relationships with critical Broker clients and continually pursue opportunities to sell additional products or services to existing clients. They are responsible to help their team achieve goals and quota by delivering superior service and resolution to Opcity’s clients. The Broker Manager is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information, and coaching their reps to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun to culture to promote employee morale and engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive coverage for targeted markets
- Coach reps on pitching and negotiating products and/or services
- Coach and manage reps in accordance to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the requirements are understood
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to reps when adherence to policy, Quality, and Rules of Engagement are not met
- Monitor database or CRM of clients and prospects to ensure all guidelines and policy are being implemented
- Manage reps’ attendance, time-off requests, overtime accrual, and schedules by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each rep on his/her team
- Monitor and coach calling into specific markets to create a pipeline of eligible Brokerages
- Collaborate with other managers to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment
- Work with analytics department in order to determine desired markets
- Provide reports and/or assessments of rep performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
Requirements to Qaulify
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing an inside B2B phone sales team and have prior inside phone sales experience closing deals and collecting signed contract and payment
- Must be proficient in phone script selling and coaching, Inside Sales processes, Quality guidelines, and Rules of Engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow/utilize them and be able to explain them to team members.
- Industry related work experience managing a call center or sales team a plus
- Communication proficiency with an aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Good working knowledge of residential real estate buying process and markets with an emphasis on interacting with the lending side of a residential transaction.
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description