Inside Sales Representative
As an Inside Sales Rep, you’ll help drive user adoption of SaaS services for e-commerce shipping processing and automation. ISRs will interact with merchants as they begin using ShipStation, and will work alongside our Account Managers to ensure great user experiences for new ShipStation users. They are responsible for clear communication to prospective ShipStation users, and will assist merchants throughout the trial process - showing ShipStation value and helping turning trial users into subscribers. ISRs will interact with Sales, Marketing and Support teams, and will be customer advocates in regards to future product enhancements.
Successful candidates will be comfortable making a high volume of phone calls to interested merchants, and can concisely show the benefits of ShipStation. They will become product experts, and will be enthusiastic about interacting with entrepreneurs and their growing businesses on a daily basis. They’ll be passionate about delighting and retaining customers. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
- Outbound and inbound calls to promote ShipStation’s benefits, technology, and services
- Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
- Same-day response times to client inquiries
- Advocating internally for clients
- As assigned, being an evangelist for ShipStation at events, trade shows, etc
You must have:
Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
Prior customer facing experience: Whether it was working the cash register at Starbucks or working as an Apple Genius, you should have experience working with customers.
Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and company? We need folks who are passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
What you are looking for in your career
- An office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people.
- The chance to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing e-commerce landscape
- A company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job
- Catered lunch at least once a week in a cool office space, in a great location inside one of the best cities in the USA (Austin!)
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase and 401k plans
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly catered lunch
- Drinks and snacks + beer
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled