Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) role is part of the Inside Sales team selling to small to mid-size practices. The Sales Executive is responsible for generating and closing new business and has an assigned quota. Your primary responsibility will be to sell Medici’s HIPAA compliant messaging application physician practices via phone and web demos.
The ISR must demonstrate the value of Medici’s platform to prospects by conducting a thorough needs analysis and addressing critical business issues as it pertains to regulatory support, revenue generation, clinical uses, and patient communications.
- Effectively manage the full life cycle of sale: prospecting, selling, and closing
- Maintain sales pipeline to attain quota, and keep records updated in CRM (HubSpot)
- Quickly but thoroughly learn about Medici’s offering, the industry, and the industry challenges Medici addresses to effectively teach and share that knowledge with prospects
- Conduct product demonstrations via Join.me to prospects
- A bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of at least 2 years in achieving success in carrying sales quota
- Experience selling in healthcare IT or related field a plus
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proven sales presentation and demonstration skills
- Working knowledge of CRM
- A team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a rapidly developing, innovative office culture
Medici is a mobile healthcare platform that empowers doctors to communicate securely and efficiently with their patients – saving time, money and expediting quality care. We are making a telehealth experience that is truly effortless and accessible. Medici is secure and compliant technology that also allows doctors to accept payment, e-prescribe and much more. We have a vision to change the way doctors and patients interact and improve how healthcare is delivered. We are a global and rapidly growing startup focused on building a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership in healthcare tech.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Medici has raised $46M from private investors to build the WhatsApp of Healthcare.
Medici is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.